What makes you great? Include a sentence or two about your organization here.
The West Allis Central Booster Club is dedicated exclusively to the promotion of athletics of West Allis Central High School
The second Wednesday of every month at 6 pm in Room 107 at West Allis Central High School
The WAC Booster Club is open to anyone wishing to be involved in supporting the student-athletes at West Allis Central.
|Board Member||Role||Contact Info|
|Jennifer Freeland||Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Justin Marien||School Liaison to Booster Club (as WAC AD)||email@example.com|
1. Applicant must be a current West Allis Central student and participated in a minimum of 4 seasons of a WAC or Co-op sport.
2. Applicant must have active booster club membership prior to the last day of the 1st semester of the current year. Any membership accepted after that date will not qualify for that year’s scholarship.
3. Applicant must have completed their high school career in good standing, following the WA/WM school district and WIAA athletic conduct code, without violations during high school and have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
4. Must be attending a 2- or 4-year post-high school program full time.
5. Student-athletes receiving full scholarships, either academic or athletic will not be eligible.
Please print out the application and include the following:
1. Official current transcripts
2. Resume (may include job experience, skills, leadership, volunteer, activity participation, etc)
3. Sports participation, including number of years in each sport along with honors or awards.
4. One page essay “HOW CENTRAL ATHLETICS HAS PREPARED YOU FOR YOUR
Applications should be turned into the WAC Booster Club mail box in a sealed Envelope.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of West Allis Central High School Athletics?